Live Preview at our Philadelphia Area Warehouse
Until further notice, there will be NO live preview for our online auctions due to COVID 19 precautions. We will keep the website up to date in regards to upcoming sales or events.
Paying for Antiques Won at Auction
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders, Cashier’s Checks, and personal checks (with a valid Driver’s License).
For Invoices over $3000
For invoice amounts over $3,000, please contact Locati, LLC for bank wiring instructions or make your payment with certified check.
Our Return Policy
All items are fully guaranteed as described for each lot. Items are non-returnable unless they have been proven to be misrepresented in the description. After 28 days, all sales are final.
Getting items won at Auction
We welcome buyers to pick up items in person by appointment. Please see the list below for suggested shippers.
Large Items: Furniture and Door-to-Door Deliveries
Our Terms and Conditions for Purchases
TERMS & CONDITIONS: (as posted on the LiveAuctioneers website, our online platform)
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions below.
- You agree to pay a 23% buyer’s premium and any applicable taxes and shipping.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract.
By bidding with us either directly you agree to all associated terms & conditions.
- All items are guaranteed as is described in the condition report.
- All bids are considered a legal and binding agreement to purchase any given lot plus 23% buyer’s premium.
- All purchases are subject to a 23% buyer’s premium.
- All invoices must be paid within 10 business days after the sale end. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders, cash, and checks (with a valid Driver’s License).
- Locati, LLC reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse registration.
- Unless exempted by law, all in-state purchases are subject to a 6% PA state sales tax.
- Each returned check is subject to a $25.00 service charge.
- Accounts that are unpaid after 30 days of the sale date will be subject to a 2% monthly finance charge.
- The buyer is liable for all fees/costs associated with the collection of balances due, including attorney’s fees.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with Locati, LLC, any merchandise not removed within 2 weeks of the sale date will be subject to a storage fee. Any merchandise not removed within 30 days of the sale date will be considered abandoned.
- All item(s) containing a substance which is protected and restricted in the United States and by international convention, and will only be shipped within the country in which it is located at the time of the sale.
- SHIPPING/HANDLING of all lots is handled by third party only. Locati, LLC does not ship any items. See the section “Pickup & Shipping” for suggested couriers
- REFUNDS will be given at the sole discretion of Locati, LLC and will only be considered on lots that are determined not to be authentic or have major damage or significant restorations/repairs that were not outlined in the condition report.
- Lots catalogued without circa dates are not guaranteed as to age.
- Requests for refunds in regard to authenticity must be received within 30 days after the sale end. The request must include at least one supporting written and signed statement from an authority recognized by Locati, LLC. NOTE: Your timeliness and type of payment directly affect the time allowed for a refund transaction.
- Absolutely no refunds will be made after 30 days of the sale date.
- Do not return any item until a refund authorization has been obtained from Locati, LLC. Once a refund is approved and the complete lot is returned to the satisfaction of Locati, LLC, a full refund of the hammer price and buyer’s premium will be issued (we do not refund shipping cost). We do not offer partial refunds.
- These terms and conditions, as well as the respective rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The purchaser shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the state courts of, and the federal courts sitting in, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.